Data Entry Clerk - SydneyWednesday, 16 November 2016
• Takes and delivers phone messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Answers general questions about the Community and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
• Welcomes all on-site family members and visitors including vendors, clients and job candidates, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Performs administrative support functions such as typing, filing and photocopying to meet the needs of the Community.
• Assists with the completion of orientation and training requirements as outlined by state regulations and Bouygues Pty Ltd policies and procedures.
• Operates personal computer and standard office equipment including photo copier, fax machine, multi-line phone, etc.
• Receives, sorts and distributes mail as needed.
• Assists other departments as needed including Marketing, Dining Services, Activities, etc.
• Assists with other duties as assigned.